We are seeking a Senior Client Experience Associate for our Indianapolis office. This is an office-based position. For the effective performance of this role, the duties and responsibilities must be carried out onsite.
The Senior Client Experience Associate ("SrCEA") works with a professional Client Service Associates team to integrate the client experience and the associate experience. The SrCEA is further accountable for client service support work, including continual written and verbal contact with clients; set-up and maintenance of client accounts; preparation of custodian and firm paperwork; review and maintenance of client transactions and activity; and execution of client and firm tasks such as asset transfers and client service requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Senior Client Experience Associate can expect to focus on the following areas:
- Management of client experience operations processes and proceduresLiaison with custodian partner firms
- New associate on-boarding and mentoring
- Client on-boarding and off-boarding
- Verbal and written communication with clients
- Service-Level Agreements
- Delivery of superior client service—troubleshoot problems and liaise between Advisor and client as needed
- Establish and maintain client accounts, contact information, workflows, and custom reports within Spectrum's CRM system
- Schedule, track, and prepare for client meetings; including preparation of materials for Financial Advisors
- Complete firm and custodian paperwork
- Communicate effectively with internal groups (e.g., Compliance, Operations, Wealth Planning, Sales, Portfolio. Marketing, Finance/Administration) and external parties (clients, custodians)
- Depending on experience, some paraplanning work may be assigned
The Senior Client Experience Associate position requires the following qualifications:
- Five (5) years to seven (7) years of Wealth Management or Financial Services roles, with an emphasis on client service
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- Paraplanning experience is desirable but not required
- CRM experience required, including advanced report writing and workflow creation capabilities, Tamarac//Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred
- Ability to thrive and grow in a professional, "client-first," small-company environment
- Exhibit a high degree of honesty, integrity, and intellectual curiosity
- A self-motivated individual who is organized, detail-oriented, able to multitask, and persistent with follow-through
- Team player, collaborative, and able to work with and be respectful of others
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook, Powerpoint experience a plus
Salary and Benefits
Competitive pay and benefits based on industry standards:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and expertise.
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, 401(k), and a generous PTO policy.
- Partial or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities may be available.
Please send resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.